The Art of Feminine Presence
The Art of Feminine Presence allows a woman to develop a physical and energetic presence that attracts the attention they want: personally and professionally.
The Feminine Essence is the most attractive force women have within. This magnetic force allows her to feel more comfortable with her sensuality and feel safer and at ease with receiving attention.
Rachel Jayne Groover,
Creator of Art of Feminine Presence
Sharon has studied in the USA with Rachael Jayne Groover, the pioneer of The Art of Feminine Presence. She runs one day workshops as well as weekly classes, where you will:
- Learn a powerful moving meditation that easily accesses profound states of peace and joy, even on the toughest of days.
- Experience more passion in your life – particularly your love life.
- Learn to follow your body’s wisdom and “higher guidance” rather than always pushing to make things happen.
- Look and feel more confident, healthy, and radiant when you walk into a room.
- Tap into an endless source of creative power.
We will explore and embody many empowering practices as well as the phenomenal and highly unique Feminine Presence meditation.
The practices include
- Physical movements that cultivate feminine energy
- Body awareness practices that help women be ‘at home’ in their bodies – no matter what stress is occurring around them.
- Energetic practices that spark an instant expansion of a woman’s personal presence and radiance.
- Deep questioning of how we relate to our femininity, sensuality and sexuality.
The Art of Feminine Presence takes place in the deeply held space of a sacred women’s circle. This ‘space’ creates a deep bond, sharing and trust between the women that energetically enhances the whole process. The women leave each circle feeling whole, vibrant and empowered to be their true authentic selves.
Please contact Sharon for more information and to ensure space is available.
Just wanted to share my blessings and love with you all today.
Since joining our AFP group, I have found the courage to look deeper, see and own it, and feel it and then some… really feel it. It’s been hard. However, with your love I have been able to do this. Thank you. Sending you hugs of thanks.
Today, I started a new relationship with my mother and sister and bugger…with myself. For the first time in all my 45 years, I was able to go and share the ‘dark side’ of the real me. This morning, I took time out of life (with Vanessa Forbes singing Break Free in the background!) and I sat with myself (?ahhhh) this morning…..
This morning, I have felt!!! it’s been painful and I don’t know why but I cried and then some…… Now, I now feel a lightness that I have never felt. My head is clearing and I am ready to be ‘present’ in this life. Thank you for allowing me to stop, feel, own and move forward. I trust that you too, have had a valuable experience with our group and I cannot wait until we meet again. Thank you beautiful women.
I too ventured out. I wrote from my heart and applied to become part of the council for the rite of passage organization I’m working for . I haven’t done it before because of the old ‘not good enough’ story… Today I just wrote from my heart…when I read it out to my husband he was both impressed and touched. The thing is it doesn’t matter whether I get elected or not. The most important thing is that I expressed myself in a way that is totally me and authentic…owning my heart and competent side, as well as the things I have to learn. I feel so complete with what I have written as I always shy away from writing. So much love to you all and warm big hugs. Cant wait till next time we meet.