The Art of Peaceful Parents –
Day Retreat for Parents
On this inspiring workshop we will share the challenges of parenting and explore this dance of seeming paradoxes with our children. Unlike anyone else our kids can unleash in us our deepest compassion, love and joy… as well as our worst fears, sadness and anger.
On this special day you will gain:
- insights into your child’s behaviour
- insights into your reactions to their behaviour
- tools to help you respond healthily when triggered
- techniques to support your child to grow to their potential
- a deeper connection with your child
The workshop will include the latest scientific research on brain development and how this affects our children’s ability (and our own) to self-regulate and effectively navigate the emotional waves of childhood.
Integral to this workshop are:
- experiential activities
- reflective work
– enhancing deeper understanding and compassion for yourselves and your children.
You will learn skills and gain tools to support deep connection with your children and loved ones, and partner them in navigating this amazing childhood journey with resilience, empathy and inner strength.
This workshop is run as a day retreat and also as an evening course over 7 weeks.
Thank you Sharon